Meridian Media Core 600 - SIX Zone Meridian Sooloos Digital Media System that's LOADED With Music
This is a Merdian Media Core 600, lovingly loaded with a great assortment of music.
There's actually 4,822 tracks in total, consisting of mostly Classic Rock, Classical and World Music.
It's equipped with 2 x 4TB Hard Drives as shown in one of our photos. This is an upgrade over the originally equipped 2 x 2TB drives.
Just add an iPad and a set of Meridian speakers and you've got yourself a full fledged system!
In overall good cosmetic condition, and working perfectly.
Please see our photos or the linked manuals/PDF's below for full specifications:
Meridian Media Core 600 - Original Sales Brochure
Meridian Media Core 600 - User Guide
More from Meridian:
• Powerful multi-zone Meridian Sooloos Digital Media System: just add your choice of controller – iPad, iPhone, computer or other Sooloos controller.
• Six built-in audio zones with SpeakerLink, S/PDIF and analogue outputs.
• Dual RAID-based hard drives offer enormous storage for many thousands of CD albums in pristine lossless quality.
• Integrated audio renderers feature full suite of Meridian’s audio- enhancing DSP technologies, delivering pristine digital and analogue quality to all zones.
• Full integration with Meridian and Meridian Sooloos audio systems.
• Additional units may be interconnected and synchronised via Meridian House Sync.
• Can also be networked to any other Meridian Sooloos product, adding extra storage or zones.
Audio Connections (x6 zones)
• 1x Meridian SpeakerLink (RJ45)
• 1x S/PDIF coaxial digital output, RCA type
• 1 pair Analogue stereo (RCA type) 2v P-P or
Meridian House Sync
• Meridian House Sync In and Out (RJ45) for daisy-chain synchronisation of multiple units
• 1x Ethernet (RJ45) network connection
• 2x USB expansion connectors
• Other sockets in the rear panel expansion
section are not used
• Supplied with 2 x 2TB drives configured as a RAID 1 system
• Rear panel power switch
• Front panel back-lit on/off button
• Ultra-stable clock for lowest possible jitter
• “Apodising” upsampling filter for ultimate
• Individual zones may be configured to output
high or standard sample rates
• Power button LED illuminates blue during startup and shudown; white when operating.
• Six front-panel LEDs indicating as follows: 1ERROR On=boot failure, flashing=drive
2TEMP On=product overheating
3CPU On=CPU is running at greater than
4RAID1 On=raid marked drive as failed. 5RAID2 On=raid marked drive as failed. 6ETHERNET On=Ethernet cable is not
• If RAID1 and RAID2 LEDs are toggling, one
of the drives is being restored to – ie a single new drive has been inserted with an existing working drive.
• If ERROR is On and LEDs 2-6 are toggling, the drives are being initialized with a new filesystem. i.e. two new drives have been inserted.
• Mains operation, universal voltage power supply
• 12.5 kg (27.5 lbs)
• 440 x 185 x 350mm (18 x 7.3 x 13.8in) not including rear connectors or racking ears (WHD)
• Bead-blasted, anodised, natural silver aluminium.
Yes - Power