Totem Staff Floorstanding Speakers with Mite-T Center
An excellent choice for a home theater that sounds and feels much larger than it looks.
Plus its classic design will fit-in nicely to match your room decor. No gaudy boxes with shiny woofers to be seen here.
($249 flat rate shipping anywhere within the contiguous 48 US States)
More from Totem on the Staff floorstanding speakers:
The Totem Sttaf is a journey into spatial sonority. Affordable and adaptable, the Sttaf is a multi-functional speaker system that goes beyond established standards. With the Sttaf, any kind of music is presented beautifully and honestly with amazingly true bass extension, foundation and substance. Its energetic, harmonious behavior makes it a distinctive choice for the seasoned ears.
The Sttaf’s proportions, cabinetry and classical elegance make for easy placement in any room environment. Huge, large-gauge, air core coils in the crossover guarantee that the speaker will never saturate in critical vocal and high-definition areas. Adaptable and easy to use with many affordable stereo and A/V electronics, the Totem Staff shines freely in every musical performance.
• Ultra slim design and aesthetic compactness
• Multi-layered frequency extension
• Flexible installation close to back walls
• Smooth tonal balance and harmonic coherence
• Extremely wide imaging capability
• Great bass extension and phase correctness
• Full mono-shell hand-assembled chassis
• Interlocking mitered joints
• Ultra-expansive borosilicate damping
• Ultra sophisticated, exclusive, hard-wired crossover
<39 Hz - 22 kHz ± 3 dB
20 - 100 W
2.5 kHz, 2nd order
5.5" / 140 mm long throw
1" / 25 mm textile dome
Dimensions (w x h x d):
6.3 x 33.5 x 9.5" / 160 x 850 x 242 mm
More from Totem on the Mite-T Center Speaker
The Totem Mite-T Center is a unique center channel that offers great overall balance. With its quality construction, spatial performance and affordability, the Mite-T Center is accurately able to restore the slightest musical nuance and information with ease. The Mite-T Center offers delineation, subtleties, speed and a deluge of information with confidence, linearity and auditory comfort. Even if the Mite-T Center is designed to excel in cinema and surround applications, it performs admirably well for stereo or multi-channel audio usage.
• Compact design and aesthetic
• Internal and external wood veneer
• Full shielded for A/V applications
• High-level point source imaging
• Technical Features
• Lock mitered cabinet joints
• Compact dual-woofer
• Solid twin-pair, gold-plated terminals
• Quality drivers, wiring and crossover parts
46 Hz - 20 kHz ± 3 dB
(with proper room positioning)
Maximum sound pressure 105 dB before dynamic compression
20 - 100 W
2 x 5.5” 140 mm long throw
1” / 25 mm soft dome
Dimensions (w x h x d)
20.6 x 6.1 x 8.4” 523 x 155 x 213 mm
(approx. 17 lb)
Please click here for detailed specifics regarding our specialized packing process that separates us from the rest.