Crown Audio CDi-1000 Solid State Amplifier
Amazingly powerful and flexible 275Wx2 professional grade amplifier from Crown.
This unit was re-branded as Episode and probably sold as part of a system. It’s the same as the Crown CDi-1000.
Perfect for powering a subwoofer, zone speakers, outdoor audio etc.
Flexible 8 ohm and 70V outputs. Tons of EQ and DSP capabilities.
Tested and working perfectly. Includes power cord and manual.
- advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, mismatched loads, general overheating and other hazards
- rated for 2- 4- and 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V output
- 275 watts at 8 ohms
- 500 watts at 4 ohms
- 700 watts at 2 ohms
- bypassable input EQ: 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut, and adjustable shelving filters
- output EQ: 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut, and adjustable shelving filters (not bypassable)
- processor-controlled DC and thermal protection
- output limiter prevents clipping (-3, -6, or -12 dB threshold per channel)
- intuitive front-panel controls for easy configuration
- backlit LCD shows speaker presets
- separate LED lights for power, ready indicator, clipping and excessive temperature warning
- switch-mode universal power supply
- individual rotary level controls for each channel
- 4-position barrier strip with connectors for dual loudspeakers or bridged mono
- Type B USB port allows connection to a PC for using HiQnet software
- two 3-pin removable Phoenix-type connectors accept balanced line-level input signal
- 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 12-1/4"D
- weight: 19 lbs.